2011 – 19′ Super Light Weight Travel Trailer
Do you have a minimum number of days?
- Standard minimum pricing is shown in the rate section for each camper. The minimum rate permits you to keep the camper up to 3 nights. Select winter periods are discounted 30%.
- On NASCAR Sprint Cup weeks the minimum charge is 6 nights for campers with 2 axles and 4 nights for single axle campers. Memorial Day and Labor Day the minimum charge is for 4 nights and the 4th of July minimum charge is 5 nights.
- You are not required to keep the camper the minimum number of days, however your rate will not be reduced.
What are your holidays?
- We do not offer pickups on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Plenty of sleeping area for up to 3
- A/C (requires electricity)
- Propane Furnace
- 1 television hookup
- 3 way refrigerator
- Restroom with shower and toilet
- 1 queen and 1 single bed
- Window screens
- Day/Night shades
- Hook-up accessories Included
- 30amp 110v electric cord
- 15amp adapter
- Fresh water hose
- Leveling kit
- Wheel blocks
- Propane leak detector
- Smoke detector
- CO2 detector
- Ready for camping without utilities (dry camping)
- Up to 20 lbs. of propane
- Indoor/Outdoor propane stove
- Deep cycle battery
- Battery powered lights
- Battery powered water pump
- Battery/propane powered furnace
- 38 gallon fresh water tank
- 6 gallon propane water heater
- 32 gallon gray wastewater tank
- 28 gallon toilet wastewater tank
- Size and weight specifications
- Travel length – 19′ 6″
- Camper length – 16′
- Exterior height – 9′ 6″
- Interior height – 6′ 1″
- 2500# empty weight
- 199# tongue weight
3500 lb. towing capacity
2″ ball, top of ball 15″ off of ground
Flat 4 pin or round 7 pin Bargman light connector